Esteemed Readers (also, if you are reading this, comment below. Say “hi,” “yo,” or anything. I know there are a lot of readers here, but only a few of you like to speak up),
Due to a few personal items that came up this week and required my immediate and direct attention, there will not be an academic paper published tomorrow. The beauty of this is that you should have no doubt that I am human and real. There are times when I simply cannot do everything I would like. While I do not like to get off track, it has to happens sometimes.
Here is what you can expect schedule-wise through the end of the year:
- November 25 – What are We Thankful For?
- December 2 – Satan: His Origin, Limited Power, and Eternal Position
- December 9 – Death: What Happens to Unbelievers?
- December 16 – The Christmas Story Part 1 – The Significance of the Manger in the City of Bethlehem
- December 23 – The Christmas Story Part 2 – The Significance of the Shepherds and the Angels
- December 30 – The Christmas Story Part 3 – The Significance of the Birth of Jesus
I hope that giving you a look ahead will make up for the lack of a paper tomorrow. Please accept my apologies on this matter.
I am excited about the rest of the year here and what we will learn together. Be sure to sign up via email at the bottom of this page so that you don’t miss the scheduled topics (and a few bonus posts I have up my sleeve). Also, use the links below to share this post and website with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or using old-fashioned-but-very-powerful email.
I hope that you have a great weekend.
p.s. I have updated the ‘About‘ page. It not so much about me, but more about what you can expect here and some pointers on what you can do here. Read and enjoy!