I hope that today will be a warm time of year being around friends and family. I also hope that you are able to spend a few moments reflecting on things that you are thankful for. I invite you to share your thoughts in the comments below. To get things started, here are a few things that I am thankful for:
- That God saw fit to redeem me by the blood of his Son,
- That I have a loving wife,
- That I have the ability to read, learn, write, and teach,
- That God is continuing to work in me for his Glory,
- (I’m also thankful for my puppy, Lucy).
Stop by tomorrow morning at 11am EST for two things that you should be thankful for if you call yourself a Christian. You will learn a bit about predestination and God’s Sovereignty.
In the meantime, What are you thankful for?